Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VBP rims

Quote Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
    although i like orange on blue. i feel type s rims would look worlds better than the ep3 stockers.
    i'm in to see some orange type son your ride!! hope youre 5 lug lulz

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    i'm in to see some orange type son your ride!! hope youre 5 lug lulz
    on the ep i have the gold type s. i do have comparo pics in gold though. I did have orange oem rims on the subie, first day i got pulled over.
    When people ask me if my car is turbo, I can finally say yes muthafuxa it is.

found em!

perfect!
    KONIG FORWARDS- matte grey with orange stripe.

light too. fairly cheap.

ok photoshop request now lol?

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    I don't like dark colored wheels. There, I said it. Blacks and matte blacks and all that stuff, especially on colorful cars... meh. But it's your car. If I were in a VBP I'd most likely rock gold wheels, but I recognize that wouldn't be something incredibly "different" or "groundbreaking."
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

well im hoping theyre a little lighter in the sunlight... i ordered them today.

going to order some of those orange "Vision" lugs off ebay too. and orange side markers....

i may wait untill i buy new tires to mount them tho. but if i get the lugs in quick enough, i may get all worked up and slap em on.

Quote Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
    on the ep i have the gold type s. i do have comparo pics in gold though. I did have orange oem rims on the subie, first day i got pulled over.

had these bad boys for quite some time before i ever got pulled over. and its usually my lack of front plate that catches their eye :(

those are nice. what are those? 4 lug seemed to have alot more options on wheels. well rims i was looking at...

im thinking i may spray my stocks a color just for fun. i wont have them on for a bit anyways. maybe a gloss black or something wild.

does anyone know if prelude wheels fit? i may try to trade or sell my stocks to buy a set. i know theyre 16x7.5 and 5 lug... but what offset?

when wheels are 500 bucks a set, i may just become a wheel junkie lol. knock off wheel junkie that is!

prelude rims fit from the 97+ preludes.
    When people ask me if my car is turbo, I can finally say yes muthafuxa it is.

damn, i saw some Prelude wheels the other day. i thought they would look SICK painted white with the stock brushed cap.

I GOT MY WHEELS IN TODAY! check out the new avitar. <<< 16x7 +40 @-16lbs a pop.
    they are just a hair lighter in color, like a med gunmetal. the orange is a little more yellow than the picture too. still overall a pretty sweet wheel. BUT the wheel is drilled to be a universal 5 lug(10hole). doesnt look quite as clean as just 5 lug like in the pic above.... im still stoked.

im gonna wait untill my orange lugs and valve caps come in. i dont think blue would have meshed well on the rim.
    i want to buy 225/50/16 tires, but im kind of worried about rubbing. im not planning on a drop, so probably helps.

low budget cell phone pics

Last edited by Kumar; 10-17-2008 at 11:55 AM.

again, sucky phone pics. but theyre on. i had to send my orange lugs out to be exhanged for a "tuner" style...
    ill try to get a few pics with an actual camera tomorrow.

should i trade them for a set of black gt3s?
    Last edited by tlikethedrink; 07-07-2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: add txt

More pics please!!!

Last edited by tlikethedrink; 07-09-2010 at 09:01 PM.

i cant decide if i like them or not. theyve grown on me a little.
    definatley look like 14s from a step back. focus is directed towards the orange line, and it looks like the rim ends there. but from closer and at an angle- they look like theyre supposed to.

i think konig should have made the entire lip orange. or at least the outtermost part of the lip and not the inner. i have the oppertunity to keep them or exchange with a restocking fee. the only other wheels available that i like are Rota GT3 look-a-likes (black with a polished lip) or Rota Torque look-a-likes (in almost any color).

theyre deffinatley different lol. and that is what i wanted. but these are more "odd" differnt than "unique" and "original"... like the wierd ginger kid compared to the only hot red head at school.

leave opinions. hate too, why not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information