since December 31, 2002 i was a proud owner of a new 2003 VBP EP. From just bolt ons to complete Greddy turbo and full JDM conversion and a few part outs and a different route it was time to say goodbye. Parted out the EP and traded it in November a few months before our 10 year anniversary i picked up a 2013 Mazda 3 hatch.. nothing special. not the speed 3.. just a decent nice leather navi daily driver.. even got a automatic.. sad face. i loved every socal meet from the Showstoppers meets to the SD crown point meets.. every DIY and all the killer deals in the classifieds. from the Qualcomm track to the Fontana 1/4 drags with all the OC and SD guys was a blast. every install day was a great learning experience. even pushed me to be a Acura trained technician. the socal crew is legit! i troll the forum every now and then. its definitely changed a lot since the early 2000s.. keep up the EP game and know that ill be a hatcher for life! i really miss the good days i had with the EP. not so much the bad ones... a new chapter in my life as i start a family and become a "man." still a little blurry on that statement but its a goal! ahah

best of luck guys and lots of love from an OG

Brent