My stereo is currently stock and the speakers are all blown from listening to too much punk way too loud. I am researching options for upgrades and I would like opinons and some input.

Like I said, my stereo is currently stock, but the majority of my listening (radio, music or otherwise) is streamed using my phone. I have a metra connector for the auxiliary on the stock stereo and I mount the phone using a Mountek CD slot mounting kit. Finally, I have a motorola bluetooth speaker mounted on the visor for handsfree calling. I am wanting to swap all of this out and just clean up my interior.

I was thinking of using a Pioneer AVH-P2400BT. It has great reviews on Crutchfield and would serve to clean up part of the visor clutter (I'll get to the rest in a sec). With this unit I could very easily have my handsfree calling and then also bluetooth media streaming. Less wire clutter would be awesome too. The only issue I run into at that point is that I use the tomtom app on my iphone for navigation, so I would need to mount it in the car somewhere. At least for those times that I need navigation. I would hate to reuse the mountek and block the beautiful desplay on the headunit, but I am struggling to find any other mount solutions. I have looked at proclipusa, but I don't like the mount locations. I have looked at bracketron, but I think I would need something more custom. I would love to have the phone mounted above the headunit in front of the passenger air vent. Any ideas how I could accomplish this and not have it look like crap?

I plan to pair the headunit with the Pioneer TS-A1304C for the front speakers and the Pioneer TS-A1674R for the rear speakers. I am not looking for a huge mind blowing system. Just something better than stock that while hopefully not get blown in a week. Both speaker sets have really good reviews on Crutchfield again, but I would welcome any input.

Finally, I have two garage door openers on my visor. I was planning to get a homelink unit off of Ebay and install it behind the reading lights/in front of the sunroof. Is there room enough under the headliner in that area to mount the hommelink module.

Again, any opinions and ideas are welcome. I am still in the planning stages and saving stages, but want to have a goal to shoot for. Thanks in advance.