Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i'm glad you weren't stubborn. GJ!

Quote Originally Posted by MOOGEN View Post
    i'm glad you weren't stubborn. GJ!

Nah I looked at the set up and i was like hmmmm a little bit thicker qire would work great for this setup so i just rewired and only used 2 relays it worked out... hope OCEL would be proud

BTW Thx For the HELP..

:)

changing things upp CastorTroy2's Avatar
    if yours work, ill pay you for one. b/c i suxors at wiring..hahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy2 View Post
    if yours work, ill pay you for one. b/c i suxors at wiring..hahahaa

It works This isnt my first time making a harness for something I just needed the road map to get it done

Quote Originally Posted by D3xn2o View Post
    Nah I looked at the set up and i was like hmmmm a little bit thicker qire would work great for this setup so i just rewired and only used 2 relays it worked out... hope OCEL would be proud

BTW Thx For the HELP..

:)
    i'm sure he would be proud! GJ and no problem.

I got some depo projectors i will be puttin into my car here pretty soon this thread might actually help me out a bit with making the harness with a friend.
    thanks a lot guys, since there isnt many threads on this issue.

ahh, i too am in search of the part number for the turn signal plug that inserts into the headlight.. (the piece that holds the bulb AND what plugs into it) then i assume i just splice into my current turn signal wiring to get it working. of course im sure this would all make more sense if i had it laying out in front of me, i havent started ordering parts just yet...

Quote Originally Posted by tindrumstoo View Post
    ahh, i too am in search of the part number for the turn signal plug that inserts into the headlight.. (the piece that holds the bulb AND what plugs into it) then i assume i just splice into my current turn signal wiring to get it working. of course im sure this would all make more sense if i had it laying out in front of me, i havent started ordering parts just yet...
    You ever sort any of that out? Got the sockets (that insert in to the headlight housing) a week or so ago, still not really sure about the other side of things though...

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    Man, I need to check this section more often. One of the mods did a 02/03 to 04/05 DIY thread before, I want to say that was OneGlory? It is kind of a splice, but if you do it right you can always switch back, it's incredibly simple (don't you dare go spending another 73 dollars, sheesh). I did my own version of it where I couldn't easily swap back to 02/03, but it worked well enough for my Depos (for a while). But maybe shoot OneGlory a PM and see if my memory serves me correctly.

My summer plans include redoing my entire Depo/TSX retrofit with full DIY thread explaining every single step in layman's terms. So hopefully there will be a very informative thread coming to life in the next few months, I know we've lost a lot.
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

If someone Compiles all of the information into 1 post..i will make it the #1 post and delete useless comments and someone can make this an actual "How To"...
    be jealous :P

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    If somebody mails me their parts, I'll make the harness, take pictures, turn it into a DIY, and mail you back a completed product. If I don't have them in front of me to fiddle with, I'm not sure I could do it again... I don't own an EP anymore.
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

Thread Information